Quick summary: Our recommendation is to use the crypto exchange Swyftx to buy Cartesi. They have over 300 cryptocurrencies available, have a fantastic app and great customer support. You also get $20 free BTC once you start trading!
Australia has a good amount of trusted and regulated cryptocurrency trading platforms, so it’s quite easy finding an exchange that has Cartesi. While each one comes with its own feature-set and fee structure, most crypto exchanges function very similarly when it comes to buying crypto.
Let’s get into it!
How to Buy Cartesi in Australia
There are only 4 main steps involved and it’s pretty straightforward:
1. Choose a crypto exchange
As mentioned above, we have plenty of options when it comes to Australian crypto exchanges. While that’s great, you ideally want to do a bit of research so you can use one that has a decent fee structure and more importantly, has Cartesi in its list of cryptocurrencies.
Personally, we really like Swyftx, they have over 300 cryptocurrencies, a very smooth process for buying crypto, and their support team has been fantastic.
And if you sign up through our site, you’ll get 20$ worth of free BTC once you start trading, which is always nice.
So for this guide on buying Cartesi, we’ll be using Swyftx as the exchange to go through. Any exchange would work of course, as long as they offer Cartesi.
It’s also possible to check out our comparison of the best cryptocurrency exchanges in Australia if you’re looking to learn more about which ones we prefer.
2. Sign up with the crypto exchange
Once you’ve decided on which exchange to use, it’s time to sign up.
Swyftx has a very streamlined sign-up process in place. The first step is to fill in the sign-up form.
Next up is to go through their basic verification process, called a KYC, which is required by law here in Australia. This should be very quick and easy.
Once done, it’s time for the next step.
3. Funding your account with AUD
To buy Cartesi, you first need to transfer AUD to your Swyftx account using one of the many deposit methods available. From bank transfer to PayID, POLi pay and credit cards, plenty of options to choose from.
4. Buy Cartesi
The final step is to go to their asset list, find Cartesi, navigate to the buy section, and then trade your AUD for some CTSI. Once you’ve bought Cartesi, you can track how much you’ve gained or lost either in the app (they have a great app), or on desktop on the left-hand side under your cryptocurrency list.
Where to Buy Cartesi (CTSI)
|5/5||300+ cryptocurrencies||Visit Swyftx|
|4/5||200+ cryptocurrencies||Visit Coinspot|
|3/5||400+ cryptocurrencies||Visit Binance|
Disclaimer: Trading, investing, and dealing with digital and cryptocurrencies might involve a lot of risks. Their prices are volatile and performance is unpredictable. Their past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
Affiliate Disclosure: This site is supported by its users. We may receive commissions for purchases made through the links on our site. This does not impact our reviews, guides or comparisons.
How to Sell Cartesi
If you’re thinking about selling Cartesi, just follow the steps below.
- Sign in to the crypto trading platform (like Swyftx).
- Click on Cartesi in your list of cryptocurrencies, or find your trading account if you’re using an exchange with different accounts.
- FInd the sell section and sell Cartesi for AUD, or trade it for another cryptocurrency.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is buying Cartesi in Australia legal?
Yes, you can legally buy and trade cryptocurrencies in Australia. We do of course recommend only using crypto exchanges regulated by AUSTRAC.
How to buy Cartesi with PayPal?
Unfortunately, most crypto exchanges in Australia don’t support PayPal. The only exchange that you could use is eToro, but their cryptocurrency list is quite limited so you might not find Cartesi. Have a look on their site first, you might be lucky.
How to buy Cartesi with a credit card or debit card?
Most top exchanges support buying crypto with a credit or debit card. We would recommend Swyftx to buy Cartesi with your credit/debit card.
Cartesi aEUR Developers now have the ability to create scalable smart contract using rich software libraries, rich software tools and all of the services they already know. This bridges the gap between blockchain and mainstream software.
Cartesi gives millions of developers and startups the opportunity to use The Blockchain OS and introduces Linux applications to the board. Cartesi allows developers of all kinds to access the platform, through side-chains as well as optimistic rollups.
The token for The Blockchain OS was designed to address scaling issues and inconveniences that blockchain applications can create. CTSI is what powers the network. CTSI can be used to stake CTSI and help you attain decentralization, security, and convenience for The Blockchain OS.
- CTSI is a utility token that acts as a crypto fuel to Noether (Cartesiâ€™s sidechain).
- Stakers can receive CTSI rewards by taking their tokens or joining the network.
- Node runners are randomized according to a PoS system and have the right of creating next block.
- CTSI fees will be charged to users for data entry on the sidechain.
Cartesi is the first blockchain OS. It allows developers to create decentralized logic with Linux and standard programming environments while maintaining the security and decentralization inherent in blockchains. Developers can now go beyond Solidity to create smart contracts with rich software tools, libraries, and other services they are already familiar with. This is all without any limitations on scalability.
These are the Key Highlights
- Cartesi aEUR With rich software tools and libraries, developers can create scalable smart contract designs for the first time. It bridges the gap between blockchain and mainstream software.
- Blockchain OS components include side-chains, optimistic rollups, and innovative virtual machines.
- Scalable: Cartesi provides more than 10,000x computational scaling of blockchain.
- Complex: The Blockchain OS allows for complex decentralized applications that are otherwise impossible with Layer-1.
- Familiar: The Blockchain OS permits the use of major languages, tools, such as C++ and Python.
- Secure: Traditional applications are protected with Cartesi's same security guarantees as the blockchain underlying them.
- Multichain and portable: All EVM chains supported, including Ethereum and Binance Smart Chains.
- Privacy Guaranteed: The Blockchain OS protects privacy from games that hide data to enterprise apps that use sensitive data to games that require players conceal their data.