Quick summary: Our recommendation is to use the crypto exchange Swyftx to buy QuarkChain. They have over 300 cryptocurrencies available, have a fantastic app and great customer support. You also get $20 free BTC once you start trading!
Australia has a decent amount of trusted and regulated cryptocurrency trading platforms, so it’s quite easy finding an exchange that has QuarkChain. While each one comes with its own feature-set and fee structure, most crypto exchanges function very similarly when it comes to buying crypto.
Let’s get into it!
How to Buy QuarkChain in Australia
There are only 4 main steps involved and it’s pretty straightforward:
1. Choose a crypto exchange
As mentioned above, we have plenty of options when it comes to Australian crypto exchanges. While that’s great, you ideally want to do a bit of research so you can use one that has a decent fee structure and more importantly, has QuarkChain in its list of cryptocurrencies.
Personally, we really like Swyftx, they have over 300 cryptocurrencies, a very smooth process for buying crypto, and their support team has been fantastic.
And if you sign up through our site, you’ll get 20$ worth of free BTC once you start trading, which is always nice.
So for this guide on buying QuarkChain, we’ll be using Swyftx as the exchange to go through. Any exchange would work of course, as long as they offer QuarkChain.
You can also check out our comparison of the best platforms to buy cryptocurrency If you’re interested in learning more about which ones we like.
2. Sign up with the crypto exchange
Once you’ve decided on which exchange to use, it’s time to sign up.
Swyftx has a very streamlined sign-up process in place. The first step is to fill in the sign-up form.
Next up is to go through their basic verification process, called a KYC, which is required by law here in Australia. This should be very quick and easy.
Once done, it’s time for the next step.
3. Funding your account with AUD
To buy QuarkChain, you first need to transfer AUD to your Swyftx account using one of the many deposit methods available. From bank transfer to PayID, POLi pay and credit cards, plenty of options to choose from.
4. Buy QuarkChain
The final step is to go to their asset list, find QuarkChain, navigate to the buy section, and then trade your AUD for some QKC. Once you’ve bought QuarkChain, you can track how much you’ve gained or lost either in the app (they have a great app), or on desktop on the left-hand side under your cryptocurrency list.
Where to Buy QuarkChain (QKC)
|5/5||300+ cryptocurrencies||Visit Swyftx|
|4/5||200+ cryptocurrencies||Visit Coinspot|
|3/5||400+ cryptocurrencies||Visit Binance|
Disclaimer: Trading, investing, and dealing with digital and cryptocurrencies might involve a lot of risks. Their prices are volatile and performance is unpredictable. Their past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
Affiliate Disclosure: This site is supported by its users. We may receive commissions for purchases made through the links on our site. This does not impact our reviews, guides or comparisons.
How to Sell QuarkChain
If you’re thinking about selling QuarkChain, just follow the steps below.
- Sign in to the crypto exchange (like Swyftx).
- Click on QuarkChain in your list of cryptocurrencies, or find your trading account if you’re using an exchange with different accounts.
- FInd the sell section and sell QuarkChain for AUD, or trade it for another cryptocurrency.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is buying QuarkChain in Australia legal?
Yes, you can legally buy and trade cryptocurrencies in Australia. We do of course recommend only using crypto exchanges regulated by AUSTRAC.
How to buy QuarkChain with PayPal?
Unfortunately, most crypto exchanges in Australia don’t support PayPal. The only exchange that you could use is eToro, but their cryptocurrency list is quite limited so you might not find QuarkChain. Have a look on their site first, you might be lucky.
How to buy QuarkChain with a credit card or debit card?
Most top exchanges support buying crypto with a credit or debit card. We would recommend Swyftx to buy QuarkChain with your credit/debit card.
QuarkChain Network is a permissionless blockchain architecture that aims to meet global commercial standards. It offers a secure, decentralized, and scalable blockchain solution that can deliver over 100,000 TPS on-chain. The QuarkChain Network has the following main features:
- Flexibility: QuarkChain is a public blockchain that supports multiple consensuses, multiple transaction models (including virtual machine VMs), ledger, and token economics within one network. It can reportedly adapt to blockchain innovations by customizing consensus, transaction model (including VM), ledger, and token economics in each shard so that to satisfy different requirements of different industries/enterprises/DApps. The network supports PoW (a combination PoS+ PoW and PoSW) Future updates will include more consensus algorithms (DPoS/PoS etc. Different shards will see more consensus algorithms (DPoS/PoS, etc.) It is EVM-compatible which means that any DApp on Ethereum can be deployed in QuarkChain. The team is planning to add more virtual machines (e.g. EOS VM) across different shards to offer developers more options.
- Scalability: QuarkChain aims to deliver 100,000+ on-chain TPS. Peak TPS has been achieved in the current TPS competition.
- QuarkChain encourages decentralization. It features a two-layered structure which allows miners to mine independently without needing to join mining pools. Either the root chain or the shard can be mined.
- Excellent Usability: QuarkChain supports Native token, which allows each shard to have its own tokeneconomics. It supports transactions that allow for cross-shard scaling. One account allows you to access all resources across all shards. Smart wallets make it simple to manage.